The Value of MD Medical Navigators
A long-term personal relationship to provide vital services otherwise not available.
- Connectivity: Access a worldwide network of experts with a single call to your navigator.
- Continuity: Develop a long-term personal relationship with your Navigator to build trust and provide better understanding of your family’s medical history.
- Dedication: Contact your Navigator any time with questions or issues that may arise and receive a rapid response.
- Exclusivity: Your Navigator follows no more than 25 families compared to 250+ families per typical concierge doctor.
- Pro-active engagement: Initiate wellness discussions relevant to specific health issues—not just during crisis situations.
- Communication: Enhance communication among your current physicians, while maintaining privacy.